Remotasks is a micro-tasking platform that compensates users (independent contractors) for completing small, simple tasks. On this platform, you can earn money by doing “micro” jobs. It is also one of the platforms that allow you to work from home and earn money online.
You can earn more money depending on the difficulty of the jobs and your accuracy. This platform is best if you are looking for a side hustle.
We’ll go over everything you need to know about Remotasks in this in-depth review, including whether the site is legitimate and safe, the requirements to join, and more.
Remotasks is a micro job platform where users earn money doing simple tasks like transcribing audio files, image tagging, and content moderation, among others. It is owned by San Francisco-based company called Scale AI, this company aids AI applications to accelerate by providing access to human-powered data.
What are the requirements to join Remotask?
Below are some of the requirements you must meet to join Remotask.
- You must be 18 years and above.
- You must have a PayPal account. It is a medium of receiving payment from the Remotask platform.
- You must have a fast internet connection.
- You should have a functional laptop or desktop computer. It is not advisable to complete tasks on your mobile phones. Kindly get a good Laptop before you start on this platform.
- Your laptop or desktop computer must have minimum speciation of 4GBs of RAM and an optional GPU.
- You must be able to work at least 20 hours a week.
- You must be fluent in the English language.
List of countries that can access Remotask:
Albania, Algeria, Nigeria, Peru, Argentina, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Tunisia, Bulgaria, Sri Lanka Cambodia, Cameroon, Chile, South Africa, Colombia, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Croatia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Eswatini, Ethiopia, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Jamaica, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lithuania, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Morocco, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, Nicaragua, North Macedonia, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay,Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Rwanda, Senegal, Serbia, Somalia, Spain,, Suriname, Tanzania, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Always check the Remotask platform to check the update on available countries.
How does Remotask work?
Remotask is easy to understand. It’s straightforward. Below are the four steps you will take working on Remotask.
First Step –Exams
After signing up, you will exams. You can take many exams in different categories. The more exams you ace, the more tasks appear in your dashboard.
Second Step – Complete Tasks on remotask
Once you are done with the exams, you can now complete tasks. Among the tasks, you’ll be performing are the following: Drawing boxes around cars and objects, Moderating and analyzing content online, Transcribing audio, Categorizing t-shirts, Collecting data, amongst others.
Never attempt a task you cannot finish. Accuracy is important to the Remotask platform, so you will be removed from the category if you continue failing.
Third Step –Get paid
You will be paid weekly after completing tasks on the platform. This payment will be sent through PayPal. You don’t need to request payment, you will be paid automatically weekly.
Note that the difficulty and pay for each of these tasks vary. Some of them are simple and quick to complete, and they only pay a few cents per task. Others are more difficult and time-consuming, but they pay significantly more.
Once you begin completing tasks, they will be checked for accuracy before being added to your account and paid out via PayPal the following Thursday or Friday. So, make sure that you complete tasks accurately.
Remotask Sign up procedure
To get started on Remotask you can sign up with your Facebook and you also use a Google account and agree with the terms and conditions
These are remotask sign up steps
register on remotask
Fill in your Choose how you want to register maybe facebook or google mail
Auto sign up when you have already login either Gmail or Facebook!
Then finally you fill in your details
Note: After signing up on the platform, you will have to verify your phone number. So, make sure that you provide the correct phone number.
How to Earn Money on Remotasks
Below are some of the ways you can earn money on Remotask.
By taking training Courses
You will get paid for completing the essential training courses on Remotask.
By completing tasks
Completing tasks is a good way to earn money on the platform. You can find tasks in the task queue on your dashboard after finishing your training courses. Check later if your queue is empty.
Don’t be in a hurry to finish tasks. Accuracy is important if you want to earn on the platform.
You can also earn money on Remotask by reviewing other people’s task and making sure it is accurate.
Complete numerous tasks with an average accuracy of 90% and above to qualify for this job. reviewing tasks is one of the best ways you can make money on remotask
By referring others to the platform
Refer your friends, and colleagues to use this platform and get paid. Share your link with others to register through it. You and the person you referred will be paid $5 if the person earns at least $10 in the first two weeks of registering on Remotask.
Note that, the more difficult a task is, the higher the payment.
Register with moneymakingcrew link now and earn instant $5 >>>Register Remotask<<<
How to Withdraw Your Earnings
- Log in to your Remotask account.
- Go to account settings, and enter your PayPal email and country name to withdraw your earnings.
- The payment is made once a week on Friday automatically. There is no payment threshold.
A 2% transaction fee will be collected from your earnings. Be rest assured, Remotask don’t miss a payment. Whatever you earned in the week will be deposited into your PayPal account.
Is Remotask legit?
Yes, Remotask is legit. It has high-profile customers like Google Alphabet, Procter, and Gusto, Uber, among others. Plus Remotask is owned by a well-known company called Scale Labs, Inc.
Many users have earned money on this platform since its inception in 2017. So, you have nothing to fear.
Pros and Cons of Remotask
Everything that has great advantages must have some little disadvantages so let’s check out the pros and cons of this GPT website
- Remotask is easy to use
- There is no minimum payout.
- You get tasks consistently.
- Payments on Remotask are made weekly using PayPal.
- The community is nice, and the support team is very helpful.
- Remotasks are always on time with their payments.
- You will get a bonus of $10 if you reach a milestone of $10 within 2 weeks of joining Remotask.
- Pay is extremely low for certain tasks.
- Some of the tasks are extremely difficult.
- Earnings on Remotask are based on accuracy. So, you will be penalized and barred from performing similar tasks in the future, if you perform a task incorrectly.
- It takes a long time for tasks to be reviewed and approved after they’ve been completed.
- Only PayPal is accepted for withdrawals.
- The Remotask platform is not mobile-friendly.
- Remotask is not available in every country.
- You must complete a certain number of assessment tests before you get more tasks.
- The tasks are repetitive and tiring.
- You must pass a difficult exam before you start completing tasks and earning in the platform.
Some tips to help you on Remotask
- You should never copy or share Remotask data.
- You are not allowed to screenshots.
- Protect your privacy when using this platform. Don’t leave your computer when using this platform.
- Don’t give out your personal or sensitive information to anyone on Remotask.
- Make sure you read the terms and conditions before signing up for Remotask.
Remotasks is another platform to earn money from the comfort of your home. The platform allows you to earn money while working from home and pays you on time. It is perfect for anyone who wants to earn extra money. This platform is not a get-rich-quick scheme and should not be substituted for a real job. We hope that you found this review on Remotask helpful.
Over To You
Will you sign up on remotask ? If Yes Why and If NO! Why Noy?