Technology and the internet have made it so easy to earn money in a legit way online and from the comfort of your home. In this article, we will review one of the ways you can earn a little money from the comfort of your home doing small tasks by signing up for the Ysense Survey.
The app we are going to review is called “Ysense” and has helped many people earn with little to no stress from the comfort of their homes.
Ysense is a get-paid-to (GPT) platform that provides several ways to earn rewards by completing tasks, surveys, games, shopping, and more. It is one of the fastest and simplest ways to earn a little online from the comfort of your home.
They started in 2007 under the name ClixSense by Steven Grisky. But, was sold to Jim Grago in 2010 and, the name was much later changed to Ysense.
Is YSense a Scam?
YSense has been around since 2007 under ClixSense and has paid a lot of users. It has a name and reputation to protect. It is not a scam, it is legit and many users can testify. Plus it is part of Prodege, LLC which is a known company in El Segundo, California. This company also owns legit brands like Swag Bucks and has a Linkedin account.
There is no moneymaking website that does not have there own pros and cons same here too!
Advantages of Ysense
- Ysense allows you to earn money from the comfort of your home.
- You don’t have to pay to sign up. You can join for free.
- It provides daily money-making opportunities you can take advantage of.
- It is a legit and safe way to make money online.
- It is better and more improved than ClixSense.
- The Ysense app is user-friendly.
- Theyhave many payment and withdrawal methods.
- If you are active you can cash out every two weeks.
- Their customer service is active.
Disadvantages of Ysense
- It is sometimes hard to qualify for surveys.
- You may not be able to make a full-time income from this platform.
- Not all countries are given the benefits of getting more money-making opportunities on the platform.
- You can get screened out in the middle of a survey and, it can be frustrating.
Requirements for using Ysense
- You must be 16 years and above if you live outside the United States of America.
- If you live in the United States of America, you must be 13 years old.
- Make sure you read their terms and conditions to avoid getting your account deactivated.
What Not To Do On Ysense
Some of the things that might get your account deactivated are;
- Operating more than one Ysense account.
- Using bots, software to try and manipulate their system.
- Making an improper comment on the platform.
Is Ysense restricted in any country?
Currently, there are no countries restricted from using Ysense. But some countries are giving more opportunities than others on the platform.
How to earn money from Ysense
Completing/Answering Ysense Surveys
Your Ysense survey Profile contains your gender, location, age, and other details. This will be used to tailor your surveys. This is a simple way to earn money from Ysense. Make sure to get the qualifying question right to avoid being disqualified from the survey. When you are disqualified it could mean that the survey wasn’t for your demographic.
Getting Paid To Complete Offers
Ysense will pay you to complete offers like signing up to sites, testing products and services, downloading apps, watching videos, and more. Available offers will be shown on your account.
These are referred to as microtasks. You will find these tasks on your Ysense account page. These tasks might include searching for something on Google, categorizing, and an image among others. Some of these tasks can be repeated while others are only offered once or twice.
Ysense Referral/Affiliate Program
You can earn money on Ysense by referring your friends or family to the app or running a promotion with a special link.
Here is the tips/ tricks to make your first $200 on ysense
You get $2 when every one of your friends or family you refer earn their first $5
You get paid a 20% commission of what the people you refer earn. You will also get paid 25% if you have more than 100 referrals who are active for the last 30 days and 30% for more than 200 referrals.
Simple screenshot from ysense affiliate page above!
Since you get $2 for every friend you bring that earn $5
All you need is just 100 WhatsApp numbers of your friends and family, not eave 200 as they said. Create a WhatsApp group about the ysense program
Then the statement below is the money-making statement trick…
‘And let those friends and family in the group know that they will get $5 once they tell 3 of their friends to refer 3 of their families and pass it on..’
No investment at all… With just that if those friends and family in the group did just that you earn $2 from each by 100 that’s $200 with just a simple calculation…
Meanwhile, Your referral earnings do not affect what the person you referred earned. It’s a thank you bonus from Ysense.
You can also earn on Ysense by completing daily activities. It is called the “Daily Checklist Bonus. “To get this bonus you need to complete 2 offers and 2 surveys. Or 1 survey and 1 offer. Note that, everyone does not have the same opportunities to do surveys and offers.
How do you receive payment on Ysense?
The next step after earning on Ysense is to cash out or withdraw your earnings.
To withdraw, you need to click on the Cash Out link on your account page (it’s located near your account balance). This “Cash Out link” will become clickable when you meet their minimum threshold for withdrawal. Below are the minimum points of their cashing out per withdrawal method.
- PayPal – For Paypal minimum payout is $10. To use PayPal as your withdrawal method, make sure that your Ysense account names and email addresses match with your PayPal account. Your PayPal must also be verified (i.e. it must be linked to a bank account) using PayPal as a withdrawal method does not incur additional charges or fees.
- Payoneer – The minimum payout for Payoneer is $52.00. you will be charged an additional $2 for bank withdrawals.
- Skrill – The minimum payout for Skrill is $5.05. you will be charged 1% when you withdraw. You need to have exactly $5.05 in your balance to make this withdrawal. Note that your Ysense email address and your Skrill email address match.
- Gift Cards / Vouchers – The minimum payout for gift cards and vouchers is $3. Ysense offers different types of gift cards as payment on their platform. But your location will determine if this option is available for you. iTunes Barnes & Noble, American Eagle, Amazon (UK, Canada, US, etc.), Best Buy are among some of the common gift card options they offer.
Note that it takes 5 to 7 business days to get your payments processed and sent to you. However, delays can occur when a lot of people request payment at the same time and as a new account on Ysense it takes at least 15 days to get your payment processed because of their verification process. Payments are also processed in the order the requests were sent, which simply means, first come, first serve.
Users of Ysense from North American are requested to verify their postal addresses to receive electronic cashouts payments ( i.e. PayPal, Skrill, and Payoneer)
Make sure to cash out your Ysense earnings because they expire in 24 months after you earn them.
It usually takes 15 minutes to see your rewards in your Ysense account after completing a task, survey, or whatever the app offers.
YSense Sign Up Procedure
How do you join
If you are interested in joining Ysense and making the most of the opportunities its offers.
Follow the instructions below to get started. Sign-up is free.
- First, you need to visit Ysense Official website
- Then, you are to create an account using your email address.
- After that, you will accept their terms and condition. Please make sure that you read the terms and conditions carefully before you accept them.
- Once you are done accepting their terms and conditions, you will be sent an email to the email address you registered with.
- You will be required to confirm the email you registered with by clicking a link in the email sent to you.
- You will need to answer the profile survey to unlock other accessible surveys. You will see the “Unlock Surveys” on the Surveys section on the Ysense app or platform. Click on it and complete it accurately,
- Once you are done with the above steps, you can now start earning. Complete available tasks, surveys, games, and more daily to earn on the Ysense app.
- Note that completing daily tasks on the Ysense app will help you get used to the app features and earn more money.
Ysense is one of the many ways to make money online from the comfort of your home. This platform has been in existence for many years and has paid many of its users. You should consider giving it a trial. We hope that this review of the Ysense app has been informative.